On 4 January 1946, a Royal Air Force bomber carrying eight crew members
crashed during night-time training.
The crew died in the accident and the remains of the plane are still spread all over the Flerehei.
This hike begins at a small farm in the Øyes.
There are also historical ruins from the 1900s near the route.
A stone and a quite well-built road goes from Stølsdalsbekken S up to Glovrestøl.
There are remains of buildings in Glovrestøl. The ruins are in the swamp area.
The trail is marked in red.
The best time to enter the trail is summer, from May to September.